Returns and refunds
Marie Jo is keen on providing a carefree shopping experience, and therefore offers an easy return policy. You may return your order free of charge within 14 days from the date of delivery, provided that returned items are unwashed, unworn and unaltered in any way. Items must be in their original condition with the tags attached.
Please note that items purchased in-store should be returned to the store of purchase. It is currently not possible to process these purchases from our central warehouse.
Please follow these instructions when returning items:
- Please return the items in the original shipping box. If you don’t have the original shipping box, please make sure that the packaging is appropriate to avoid damages during transport.
- Register your return via this link. If you have an online account, you can also register a return through your account. For order cancelation, please contact customer service.
- Affix the pre-paid return shipping label on the return package, the return label is included with your initial order. If you have lost or did not receive the return shipping label, please contact Andres Sarda at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a new label.
- For free returns, drop your package off at a DHL drop off location. You can find your nearest DHL service point.
- It can take up to 14 business days for Marie Jo to receive, process and refund your returned merchandise and for your account to be credited.
- If at the time of purchase you received a discount on the full order, this will be taken into account and the actual amount paid will be refunded.
- Refunds will be made to the original form of payment.
- Unfortunately, it is currently not possible to exchange or repair items.