Article 1 General
1. The competition to win a pair of briefs or a lingerie set (hereinafter the 'Competition'), for which no purchase is necessary, is subject to these conditions of participation and to Belgian law. It is organised by Van de Velde (hereinafter the 'Organiser'), which has its registered office at Lageweg 4, 9260 Schellebelle.
2. The Competition starts on 1 July 2012.
3. The Competition is open to entrants in all countries where Marie Jo and PrimaDonna are sold and is published in four languages: English, Dutch, French and German.
4. Participation in this Competition is open to any person aged 18 years or over, with the exception of the Organisers, members of staff of Van de Velde, its subsidiaries and Selligent, and any other person who has worked on the development of the Competition.
5. Also excluded from the Competition are blood relations and in-laws in the first degree, persons referred to in the previous paragraph and persons living under the same roof as persons referred to in the previous paragraph.
6. Participation is personal and non-transferable, on the basis of a unique code.
Article 2: Personal details
1. To be able to participate in the Competition you must provide certain personal details (including name, address and email address).
2. You must guarantee that all details provided by you are correct, complete and up-to-date.
3. We will use the personal details you provide to us in compliance with our privacy statement. These personal details will only be used for the purposes of this Competition unless you permit them to be used for other purposes.
4. Neither the Organisers nor any other intermediary can be held liable if these details are wrong.
Article 3: How and when to participate
1. The Competition starts on 1 July 2012.
3. To participate in the Competition you must enter the unique code attached to a participating PrimaDonna or Marie Jo product on the appropriate web page. Each unique code can only be used a single time to participate in the Competition. That means that you must enter a new unique PrimaDonna or Marie Jo code each time you wish to participate in the Competition.
4. A competition question is displayed when you enter your unique code. If you answer this question correctly, you will be asked to answer a tiebreaker.
5. You must provide your correct and complete personal details. If not, your entry will not be valid.
Article 4: Winners
1. The winner of the free pair of briefs or the free lingerie set is the person who correctly answers the Competition question and correctly answers the tiebreaker of the month or whose answer to the tiebreaker of the month is closest to the actual answer. In the event of a tie, lots will be drawn to decide the winner.
2. Every month, the winner will be notified be email. The winner will also be announced next day on the Marie Jo and PrimaDonna websites.
3. Winners must claim their prize within 30 days by responding to the email to activate the voucher or they will no longer be entitled to the prize.
4. If the voucher has not been used by the winner within 3 months of it being activated online through no fault of the Organiser, the winner will no longer be entitled to the prize, which remains the property of the Organiser.
Article 5: Prizes
1. The prizes are as follows: vouchers worth €125, which can be redeemed against PrimaDonna or PrimaDonna Twist, Marie Jo or Marie Jo L'Aventure lingerie sets. All prizes are awarded in euros. The prizes are exchangeable in countries with another currency on the basis of the exchange rate at that time.
2. The prizes can only be exchanged in the lingerie shop selected by the winner online. All prizes are personal and non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for money.
3. The voucher can only be exchanged for lingerie or swimwear in a physical lingerie boutique. It cannot be redeemed in an online store.
4. Any prize that is rejected or not issued for any other reason remains the property of the Organiser.
Article 6: Liability and indemnity
1. Neither the company limited by shares Van de Velde nor any other intermediary can be held liable if any conditions of this competition have to be changed due to a case of force majeure.
2. The company limited by shares Van de Velde cannot be held liable for the unique code having been removed from a product before purchase.
3. By participating in this competition you accept these conditions of participation without reservation.
Article 7: Rights of Van de Velde
1. The Organiser reserves the right to end your participation in the Competition at any time as it sees fit, without giving prior notice or providing a reason, if you act contrary to these conditions or any legally applicable stipulation in any way. The Organiser cannot be held liable in such a case.
2. The Organiser also reserves the right to end or interrupt the competition or to change the prizes as it sees fit and without prior notice if circumstances demand it. The Organiser cannot be held liable in such a case.
3. The Organiser cannot be held liable for any technical problem affecting the abovementioned websites or the computer programming.
4. The Organiser cannot be held liable for the service provided in the lingerie shops.
Article 8: Contact
1. To receive a copy of these conditions of participation, send a stamped addressed envelope to: “Win een slip of Lingeriesetje”, Marketing Afdeling, Van de Velde NV, Lageweg 4, B-9260 Schellebelle, Belgium.