You are here
Article 1 General
- “Win a Marie Jo set” is a competition for which no purchase is necessary and that is subject to these conditions of participation and to Belgian law. It is organised by Van de Velde nv (hereinafter the 'Organiser'), which has its registered office at Lageweg 4, 9260 Schellebelle, Belgium.
- The Competition commences on 18 March 2015 and ends at midnight on 18 May 2015.
- The geographical scope of this competition is the European Union. Participation in this Competition is open to any person aged 18 years or over, with the exception of the Organisers, members of staff of Van de Velde nv and with the exception of any other person who has worked on the development of the Competition. These people are permitted to vote, but cannot win a prize.
- Also excluded from the competition are blood relations and in-laws in the first remove of persons referred to in the previous paragraph and persons living under the same roof as persons referred to in the previous paragraph.
- Participation is personal and non-transferable. Only one entry per person is permitted.
Article 2: Personal details
- To enter the competition the participator may be asked to provide certain personal details (such as name, email address and country of residence).
- You guarantee that all details provided by you are correct, complete and up-to-date.
- Use of the personal details you provide to us will comply with our privacy statement and will only be used for the purposes of this Competition unless you permit them to be used for other purposes.
- Neither the Organisers nor any other intermediary can be held liable if these details are wrong.
Article 3: How and when to participate
- The Competition starts at 12.00 on 18 March 2015 and ends at 23.59 on 18 May 2015.
- The Competition is only accessible through www.lingeriestyling.com
- The participant is permitted to enter the competition by providing her or his personal details, voting and answering the tiebreaker.
- The participant must then answer the tiebreaker: “How many people will enter this competition between 18/03/2015 and 18/05/2015?”
- You must provide your correct and complete personal details. If you do not your entry will be invalid.
- The winners will be notified personally by email after 23 May 2015.
Article 4: Winner
- The winner is the person whose answer to the tiebreaker is closest to the correct answer.
- The winner will be notified by email after 23 May 2015. By agreeing to these conditions of participation, the winners consent to their names being announced on the Marie Jo website and Facebook page.
- Winners must claim the prize within 10 days or they will not receive the prize.
- If the winner has not received a prize within 10 days of the end of the Competition through no fault of the Organiser, the winner will no longer be entitled to the prize, which will continue to be the property of the Organiser.
Article 5: Prizes
- The following prize can be won:
1 Marie Jo lingerie vouchers worth €125 to be redeemed at any Lingerie Styling points of sale in the European Union.
These points of sale are listed at www.lingeriestyling.com
- All prizes are personal and non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for money.
- With regard to 5.1: if the winner chooses products that cost less than €125, the winner has no claim to the balance of the voucher.
- Any prize that is rejected or not issued for any other reason remains the property of the Organiser.
Article 6: Liability and indemnity
- Neither the company limited by shares Van de Velde nor any other intermediary can be held liable if any conditions of this competition have to be changed due to a case of force majeure.
- By participating in this competition you accept these conditions of participation without reservation.
Article 7: Rights of Van de Velde
- The Organiser reserves the right to end your participation in the Competition at any time as it sees fit, without prior notice and without providing a reason, if you act contrary to these conditions or any legally applicable stipulation in any way. The Organiser cannot be held liable for ending your participation in the Competition in such a case.
- The Organiser also reserves the right to end or interrupt the competition or to change the prizes as it sees fit and without prior notice if circumstances demand it. The Organiser cannot be held liable in such a case.
- The Organiser cannot be held liable for any technical problem affecting the abovementioned websites or the computer programming.
- The Organiser cannot be held liable for the service provided in the lingerie shops.
- The Organiser cannot be held liable for transport problems.
Article 8: Contact
- Participants who wish to receive a copy of these conditions of participation should send a stamped addressed envelope to: “Win a Marie Jo set”, Marketing Afdeling, Van de Velde NV, Lageweg 4, B-9260 Schellebelle, Belgium.